Advanced Office for MAC 2016
On April 11th, 2018, Microsoft released Office 2016 for Mac Version 16.12 and it’s providing support in 37 different languages too. So what are the features you will see here…..
In Outlook, these are the changes which you will find:
- Updated calendar: BY Clicking any event in your calendar, you will be able to see all of the associated details. You can also edit your response, and the plans and the good thing is that you can manage it all in the same place.
- Week numbers: Week numbers are now displayed in both Calendar month view and mini-calendar in the sidebar.
- Skype meetings: It has an option to set online Skype meetings. This feature of Skype is for Business Online only.
- Searching become easier: It makes scanning of search results easier. While using Office 2016, Outlook highlights your search term in the item list or on the Preview pane.
Support for client applications:
- You will find a new option of Insert and edit with Scalable Vector Graphics which has new and better-sharing options in it.
- You could directly open locally synced “OneDrive documents” from the cloud, which you can AutoSave, and share it from there smoothly too.