We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Processing the order and payment transactions.
- Creating an account.
- Enabling the use of certain features of our learning resources.
- Personalizing the subscriber experience.
- Providing customer service.
- Sending emails and marketing collateral.
Please note the following points while participating in our course/ remote sessions:
- While participating in a remote session the subscriber’s screen will be visible to the tutor. However, no personal data will be made accessible to the tutor.
- During a live session, subscribers can opt to disable their camera to hide their face. However, the audio feed will be audible to the tutor at all times.
- During group classroom sessions, all participants will be able to see the subscriber and the screen. Audio and voice of subscriber will also be audible to all participants.
- Subscriber’s IP address may be recorded and stored during a session and used to authenticate your subscription with Elearno courses and services.
Audio, chat and video privacy policies:
- All students are required to maintain discipline at all times and any kind of abusive language or untowardly behavior will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, use of foul language, obscene or sexual comments, anti-national remarks, comments which may hurt sentiments based on religion, caste or creed, direct or indirect threats and any and every other form of derogatory behavior. In case of such occurrence, the tutor has the rights to instantly block that subscriber or suspend him/her from the class. The decision taken by Elearno in the matter will be final and, in extreme cases, subscriber information will be shared with the local authorities for prosecution by court.
- Tutors have access to enable or disable subscribers from the chat window or from saying anything during a class, as they deem fit.
- Video of live session will be recorded (including chats, voice over and videos) for future reference.
- Elearno has all the rights to use video recordings for later use.
- Classes of Elearno are specifically non-recordable on subscriber’s side and use of the same by anyone other than Elearno is prohibited and will be considered as an illegal action on behalf of the subscriber.
Payment/ Financial policy
- Elearno will not be responsible for any security breaches that may arise with PayPal.
- Beware of callers asking for payment in the name of Elearno. We do not have any such process of calling to urge subscribers to pay for our services.